to February 1st 2013
The participation of five Renault-entered Alpine A110 has two objectives:
- Commemorate the 40th anniversary of the hat-trick of the Alpine Renault in 1973 and Jean-Claude Andruet and Biche ‘s victory.
- Greet the 5th November 2012 announcement of the Alpine relaunch.
All five cars will start the rally from
Five crews have been selected to drive the cars:
- Jean-Claude Andruet and « Biche » (winners in 1973)
- Carlos Tavares and Jean-Pascal Dauce
- Jean Vinatier and Jean-François Jacob
- Jean Ragnotti and Francis Mercier
- Alain Serpaggi and Jean-Pierre Prevost
More information: http://www.acm.mc/